It has not been a good day. After a LONG night on the airplane, we arrived in Nairobi to discover that our flight to Kilimanjaro was overbooked, so we now have to catch the 5:30pm flight, even though we landed at 7:30am this morning. That means 10 hours in the airport....with no food because we aren't sure what we can eat. I managed to get some zzz's on the concrete floor, but poor Michele hasn't slept in 2 days. We are crossing our fingers that our luggage makes it to Kilimanjaro, but I have a bad feeling it may be lost.
I just went in search for my ipod, but am sad to say it is gone. It has either fallen out of my bag or someone has snatched it. I am a bit upset. I know it is just a thing, but I spent a lot of time uploading new music and pictures onto it for my trip and all of my itunes are gone since I had to turn in my google computer. I guess there are worse things in life....which I am sure I will soon see.
London was fun. We were able to met up with Kira for thai food, my favorite, then to a club for drinks. It was so wonderful to see her and catch up. She may be taking the trip to Amsterdam with Michele and I. Megan left yesterday morning, and Michele and I were so exhausted that we went to a movie instead of walking around. We saw No Country for Old Men..we both fell asleep...would ont recommend this one.
This is all I have time for. I will write once I get settled. Wish us luck!! XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment