


We made it to Dublin!!! We managed to get in Trinity College today and our hostel is right next to Christ Church and Temple Bar. The best news is that when we arrived, we were told that the airlines called and will be sending our bags tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Thanks God! We were on the phone all day yesterday, or I should say Uncle Daniel was on the phone, and our bags were no where to be found. We assumed that they were stolen so were planning to do some major shopping in Dublin.....I am sooooo happy that we do not have to do that. Life is good....stress get's us no where....everything has a way of working out in the end :)
France was absolutely wonderful. My family is so generous and kind...I was sad to leave them. We ate some amazing meals, and drank some fabulous wine. Yesterday, Fabris and Emilie showed us around the city, which was great, considering they all have exams this week and the next. We were able to meet Fatina, who helps take care of Christopher. She was a riot! She spoke to me in French, like I knew what she was saying, until we realized that we both knew a little spanish, so we were able to communicate through spanish...whew! The only english she knew was curse words, and enjoyed saying the phrase 'my humps', from the infamous Fergie. She was great.
We were late for our flight this morning. You must be at the ryanair desk 40 minutes before departure and we barely made it 35 minutes before. She was going to send us away, but I think Megan and I both had looks of despair, so she let us through. Another whew!!!
All is well with us.....we are headed to have our first Guiness in Dublin, along with a few Irish Car Bombs I'm sure :) XOXOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment